The application types below are still processed in paper, rather than through our ePlans portal. To apply, fill out the appropriate application form below and submit it to Montgomery Planning, Development Applications and Regulatory Coordination section, at 2425 Reedie Drive, 14th Floor, Wheaton, MD 20902.
Regulatory Review Extension Request
Request to extend the review time for a particular development plan.
Plan/APF Validity Extension Request
Request to extend the validity period of a particular approved development plan.
Subdivision Regulation Waiver (SRW) Request
- Subdivision Regulation Waiver (SRW) Request Application
- Subdivision Regulation Waiver (SRW) Request Submission Requirements
Request to waive subdivision requirements as outlined in Chapter 50. Subdivision Regulation Waiver requests may go to Development Review Committee in some instances.
Application Fee Reduction Request
Request a reduction in fees for an application proposing 25% or more MPDUs.
Adequate Public Facilities (APF) Review Request
- Adequate Public Facilities (APF) Review Application
- Adequate Public Facilities (APF) Review Submission Requirements
Request to make an Adequate Public Facilities finding independent of a preliminary plan approval.
Staging Allocation Request
Request for allocation of density within the White Flint Sector Plan.
Fence Installed within a Conservation Easement Application
Application requesting permission to install a fence within a Forest Conservation Easement.
Forest Conservation Post-Approval Items
See our Forest Conservation Program page for information on the County’s Forest Conservation Law.
- Bond reduction application
- Performance bond (template)
- Letter of credit (template)
- Maintenance & Management Agreement: Onsite (template)
- Maintenance & Management Agreement: Offsite (template)
- Forest Conservation Exemption Exception for Conditional Uses/Special Exceptions
- Forest Conservation Exemption Exception for Pre-July 1991 Plans
- Forest Conservation Bank Submission Requirements