The Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission (M-NCPPC) encourages the involvement and participation of all individuals in the community, including those with disabilities, in the planning and review processes. In accordance with the requirements of Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), M-NCPPC will not discriminate against individuals with disabilities in its services, programs or activities. M-NCPCC works to make its facilities and materials accessible and to hold public meetings in formats and locations that are, likewise, accessible. M-NCPPC will generally provide, upon request, appropriate aids and services and make reasonable modifications to policies and programs for persons with disabilities (e.g. large print materials, listening devices, sign language interpretation, etc.). To request accommodation, please contact the M-NCPPC Montgomery County Commissioners Office at (301) 495-4605 or at email@example.com. If you are requesting an auxiliary aid or service for a public meeting, please submit your request at least one week prior to the scheduled meeting date. Maryland residents can also use the free Maryland Relay Service for assistance with calls to or from hearing or speech-impaired persons by dialing 7-1-1; for information about the service, go to www.mdrelay.org or call 800-552-7724. Residents may also contact the Montgomery Planning ADA Coordinator at 301-495-1324.
Notice 15-01, Accessibility and Non-Discrimination in M-NCPPC Programs and Services
- Should you experience problems while exploring our site, please contact us.
- Maryland residents can also use the free Maryland Relay Service for assistance with calls to or from hearing or speech-impaired persons by dialing 7-1-1; for information about the service, go to www.mdrelay.org or call 800-552-7724.
- Residents may also contact the Montgomery Planning ADA Coordinator at 301-495-1324.
Changing Text Size on this website
To change the text size you can use your web browser’s settings. Most browsers include functionality to let you increase or decrease the text on a web page. For example, to increase text size using:
In the menu to the right of the address bar, select and set Zoom level. Menu > Zoom > +
In the View menu, select Zoom. View > Zoom > Zoom In
- Internet Explorer
In the View menu, select Text Size. View > Text Size > Largest
In the View menu, select Zoom In. View > Zoom In Macintosh Shortcut: Command+
Alternative Format Request Form
- Apple Products
- Google Products
- Microsoft Products
- Microsoft Edge – accessibility information
- Chrome – accessibility information
- Firefox – accessibility information
- Windows high contrast mode