Designated Historic Sites and Districts
- Master Plan for Historic Preservation in Montgomery County (Individual Sites and Districts)
- National Register of Historic Places
Use this map to determine if a property has been identified as historic or is located within a historic district. Submit feedback to our staff on potential violations through the site as well.
For more informationĀ send usĀ an email.
Click here to see the tool full screen.
|National Register Historic Districts||National Register Individual Sites||County Historic Sites and Districts|
The historic preservation map tool helps you locate properties that have been identified in the Locational Atlas and Index of Historic Sites in Montgomery County, designated in the Master Plan for Historic Preservation, or listed in the National Register of Historic Places.
How to use
- Find historic properties with the mouse and zoom bar, or by typing a place or address into the entry box (top, right).
- Click the blue āiā in the “identify” box, then click on a property on the map for more information.
- To submit an inquiry, click on the corresponding box and follow the instructions.