Designated Historic Sites and Districts
- Master Plan for Historic Preservation in Montgomery County (Individual Sites and Districts)
- National Register of Historic Places
Use this map to determine if a property has been identified as historic or is located within a historic district. Submit feedback to our staff on potential violations through the site as well.
For more information send us an email.
Click here to see the tool full screen.
The historic preservation map tool helps you locate properties that have been identified in the Locational Atlas and Index of Historic Sites in Montgomery County, designated in the Master Plan for Historic Preservation, or listed in the National Register of Historic Places.
How to use
- Find historic properties with the mouse and zoom bar, or by typing a place or address into the entry box (top, left).
- After you have selected a property, click “More Info” to find related historic inventory forms.
- For questions or concerns about the property, send us an email.