Contact the Historic Preservation Office
The Historic Preservation Office is located at:
8787 Georgia Avenue, Room 204
Silver Spring, MD 20910 (map)
We are within walking distance of the Silver Spring Metro Station on the Red Line.
Metered parking is available on surrounding streets or in nearby public parking lots and garages.
Office hours are from 9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday.
Please direct all correspondence to:
Historic Preservation Office
8787 Georgia Avenue
Silver Spring, MD 20910
Historic Preservation Staff:
- Rebeccah Ballo, Supervisor
- Dan Bruechert, Senior Planner
- Brian Crane, Archaeologist
- Michael Kyne, Planner Coordinator
- Kevin Manarolla, Senior Administrative Assistant
- John Liebertz, Planner Coordinator
Learn more¬†about the work of the Historic Preservation Office.