Implementation Advisory Committee
Shady Grove Sector Plan Implementation Advisory Committee
In 2006, the Planning Board established the Shady Grove Implementation Advisory Committee. The Committee is responsible for advising the Planning Board on development activities in the Sector Plan area. Residents and property owners comprise the advisory committee.
The Committee meets on a quarterly basis and when it is necessary to address implementation issues. Pam Lindstrom is the current committee chair.
Meetings are held in the Shady Grove area.
- May 8, 2018 (agenda, CSP Update)
- January 23, 2018 (agenda)
- April 26, 2017 (summary notes)
- June 15, 2016 (agenda [PDF])
- March 2, 2016 (agenda [PDF]; summary notes [PDF])
- April 16, 2015 (agenda [PDF]; summary notes [PDF])
|Cheng Tu||Upcounty Regional Services Center|
|John Compton||Town of Washington Grove|
|Pat Labuda||Shady Grove Civic Alliance|
|Pam Lindstrom (chair)||Gaithersburg resident|
|Michael McInerney||Sommerville Properties|
|Joe Parello||Old Derwood|
|Brian Pierce||King Farm|
|Jeff Reznick||Park Overlook|
Last Updated: June 28, 2018