Aspen Hill Vision Zero Study
The Aspen Hill Vision Zero Study will identify existing barriers to safety and explore ways to improve safety for all road users in the area. The study will rely on traditional data collection and analysis as well as new tools to identify issues and promote solutions. The study will bring together residents, civic associations, local businesses, County Departments, and other stakeholders.
The Aspen Hill Vision Zero Study seeks to:
- Enhance connectivity by improving safety for all road users
- Explore solutions to reduce speeds and conflicts on the road.
- Establish direct, safe connections to transit, community facilities, and other destinations.
- Examine zoning categories for commercial properties that were assigned as part of the 2014 zoning rewrite.
- Engage residents, business owners, and civic associations.
- Collect and analyze data to inform priorities.