The Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission (M-NCPPC) encourages the involvement and participation of all individuals in the community, including those with disabilities, in the planning and review processes. In accordance with the requirements of Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), M-NCPPC will not discriminate against individuals with disabilities in its services, programs or activities. M-NCPCC works to make its facilities and materials accessible and to hold public meetings in locations that are, likewise, accessible. M-NCPPC will generally provide, upon request, appropriate aids and services and make reasonable modifications to policies and programs for persons with disabilities (e.g. large print materials, listening devices, sign language interpretation, etc.). For assistance with such requests, please contact the M-NCPPC Montgomery County Commissioners Office at least a week in advance at (301) 495-4605 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Maryland residents can also use the free Maryland Relay Service for assistance with calls to or from hearing or speech-impaired persons; for information, go to www.mdrelay.org or call (866) 269-9006. Residents may also call the TTY number, (301) 495-1331, for assistance.
- Web Accesibility Toolbar for Internet Explorer
- LowBrowse addon for Firefox browser
- Windows high contrast mode
- Google Chrome high contrast extension
- iPhone contrast settings
- System Access to Go screen reader software (Windows)
- Easy Web Browsing tool from IBM (Windows)
- General info on accessibility from the BBC
- Should you experience problems while exploring our site, please contact us.
- Maryland residents can also use the free Maryland Relay Service for assistance with calls to or from hearing or speech-impaired persons; for information, go to www.mdrelay.org or call (866) 269-9006.
- Residents may also call the TTY number, (301) 495-1331, for assistance.