THE THIRD PLACE
In planning, the third place is the social realm separate from home and the workplace. It provides an inclusive forum for dialogue crucial for civic engagement and community building.
- Does Montgomery County Have What it Takes to be Economically Resilient During & After COVID-19?
- Five ways to support the retail and restaurant sector battered by COVID-19 restrictions to recover
- COVID-19 and the Economy: People Employed in Montgomery County’s Service, Retail, and Hospitality Occupations and Industries Hit Hard by Pandemic
- Thrive Montgomery 2050: How does the COVID-19 pandemic shape our plans for the future?
- The Edward U. Taylor Elementary School