Subdivision Regulations – Chapter 50 (effective February 13, 2017)
The link below is the current version of the Subdivision Regulations.
Zoning Code – Chapter 59 (effective October 30, 2014)
The Planning Department approved a new Zoning Code that became effective on October 30, 2014.Â You may access and view the zoning code by clicking the link below and scrolling to Chapter 59 in the Table of Contents.
The previous version of the Zoning Code and Zoning Map are found below.
Printed copies of the new zoning ordinance are available for purchase from American Legal Publishing Corporation. To contact American Legal,Â click here.
Supplemental Zoning Documents
- Administrative Procedures for Development Review
- Commercial/Residential and Employment Zones – Incentive Density Implementation Guidelines
Forest Conservation Law – Chapter 22A (effective February 26, 2018)
The county is governed by Forest Conservation Law, Chapter 22A, which was updated February 26, 2018.
Other Forest Conservation Documents and Resources
- Forest Conservation Tree Regulations
- Land Use Categories and Thresholds
- Trees Technical Manual
- Environmental Guidelines
- Flow Charts for applicable Forest Conservation provisions
- Forest Conservation Financial Securities
- Payment in Lieu of Forest Planting
- Local Area Transportation Review (LATR) and Transportation Policy Area Review (TPAR) Guidelines
- How to Participate Effectively in the Development Review Process brochure
- Recreation Guidelines
- Sign Posting Procedures