Planning Director Rollin Stanley and selected planners are accepting invitations to take walking tours of Montgomery County communities. The walkabouts are part of a Planning Department effort to learn more about the diverse communities that make up Montgomery County.
The walkabouts, which will tie into current and future master planning efforts, provide an opportunity to explore issues related to connections, design, diversity and the environment in an informal, resident-led tour.
Here’s your chance to:
- Show planners what’s unique about your community
- Highlight community strengths and weaknesses
- Identify issues
- Learn more about planning initiatives
Request a tour (pdf, 223KB) of your neighborhood.
Completed walkabouts include:
- Connecticut Avenue Estates
- Four Corners
- Glenmont Forest
- Huntington Terrace
- Indian Spring
- Olney Town Center
- Sandy Spring
- White Flint Community Coalition/Wickford
- White Flint Station
Date of last update: May 25, 2010